The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Michigan DSM OWNERS ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im about 1hr 20 mins from u i go to Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo

I am posting on here that the student organization HPMSO (High Performance Motor Sports Orginazation) here at Ferris State University (Big Rapids, MI) is hosting our car show on April 25th. After the car show Entertainment Unlimited is hosting a free 3-6 Mafia concert.

Registration is $10 at the gate from 9:30am to 11:30 am
$2 late fee after 11:30am

Judging begins at Noon

SPECTATORS FREE TO ATTEND

Trophies are awarded to each class
winner & we will be raffling off great prizes!!!

Car Classes
Best 4X4
Late Model
Sport Compact
Best Beater
Best Classic Car/Truck (Pre 81)
Best Bike
Best of Show
(possibly best sleeper if we can get the portable dyno to show up)

Competitions
Loud Exhaust
Loud Bass

CAR BASH EVENT Bash up the old beater
Can YOU make the biggest dent???

possibly if we can raise enough money and funds, we will have a portable dyno there...

its a good time, you can find more details at High Performance Motor Sports Organization or contact me for more info

Thanks

Andy Espvik
231-690-5525

Hello everyone, I just recently purchased my 1st DSM.I live in Lowell, just outside of GrandRapids Michigan.I have to say, so far my DSM is living up to its rep.I bought it a month ago, drove it for less than a week, and its sitting in my driveway broken. :ohdamn:

:talon:

If all goes well my car should be running in the next week or so.
I haven't seen this name on this forum in a long time.

You still spinning? How's everything going with the car? You should jump on WMDSM sometime and give us an update with pcitures. :)

I haven't seen this name on this forum in a long time.

You still spinning? How's everything going with the car? You should jump on WMDSM sometime and give us an update with pcitures. :)

Hi sir...I know I havent been posting but I've been on all the forums just reading and seeing what's new the last 6 months.

Congrats on your setup btw, your car is a masterpiece. Keeps getting and looking better everytime I see an update.

I'm having some wiring issues ( vacume lines etc... ) ( changed to Cyclone and still running a 7-bolt so i need to figure where to mount and ground a few things ) also I haven't been keeping up on tech articles and it's been a while so I'm just making sure everything is done right. ( plus all new gauges, fuel controller , fuel pump and wideband need to go in)

If I could get some help it could be done in a few.

Also, I quit dj'ing and now im just producing music again- that's my true love Paul! I still might do some shows or during the week for money- we will see.

Everyone be sure to check out the MIDSM Shoot-out caravan & camping thread: Here - Jump in on it, there is going to be tons of people.

Muskegon here. New to the DSM world.Bought an auto 97 Eclipse GST at the end of February, had some transmission problems. Swapped out the end clutch and changed the tranny filter and gasket. Still a small leak may need to to tighten some bolts a little more. Test drive last night after work shows she seems to work good now though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back