The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

MIchigan DSM meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GloriousDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2006
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Anyone from around the Metro-Detroit area with a DSM that would like to meet once a week post your info here

city your from

availability to meet

after we have a few posts and interests we can move forward and choose a location

GloriousDSM said:
Anyone from around the Metro-Detroit area with a DSM that would like to meet once a week post your info here

city your from

availability to meet

after we have a few posts and interests we can move forward and choose a location

Toledo.

Availability is quite limited. Schedule is PACKED for 2006 already... I'd try to make it out if I had the time open though.

Ann Arbor is close enough, right? :) Let me know the time and place and if it's on this side of Detroit, I'll be there.

well its a little cold right now, so why dont we plan on a meet end of march beginning of april.
lets get some more people and we will choose a destination.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back