The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Michigan DSM/ECMLink Pros

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galipso

Supporting Member
Aug 23, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Anybody in Michigan that is pretty familiar with ECMLink want to come tune my car for some $$?

Here's the deal:
I fired up my car for the first time with my tuner guy Jon last week and found a major oil leak. Well that of course shut us down right away so i wasn't able to get anything tuned in. Well i fixed the leak the next day and am ready to start her back up, drive around and dial in everything on ECMLink, problem is, i want someone who is familiar with ECMLink to show me around on it and point me in the right direction with using it and tuning. (Yes i've watched the videos and been on the forums)

Jon is really busy and i don't want to wait around so im wondering if anyone else in Michigan is available to come up to Flint. I'll pay for your gas and your time.

I am not an DSMlink user right now, but I am looking at making the purchase in the near future. I am located in Fenton which is about 15 minutes south of Flint. If you ever want to meet up, let me know. I wouldn't even mind checking out your setup just to see how things are done in the DSM world. Talk to you soon!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back