The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Miami DSM Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We will most likely be cooking at @ Key Biscayne. Which isn't too far from Tropical Park anyway.

Plan is to:

-Meet up at Tropical Park
-Cruise To Key Biscayne as early as possible, assuming everyone shows up early
-Arrive, eat, and enjoy the awesome weather.

Updated original post.

Food and Drinks List

Juanpa (Sodas)
Chrispy0530 (cups and some water bottles)
Kryptikone (plates, napkins, ice, and cooler)
Fede (grill, burgers, buns)
asg1089 (hotdogs, buns, cheese)

ok now we still are going to need charcoal, chips maybe, condiments. if people read this and still do not participate in buying anything, we will cruise to the nearest supermarket and you can pitch in then with whatever else we may need. there should be no floaters on this so please do whatever you can. even a small contribution is still a contribution.

I don't have a small grill otherwise I'd lend it.

I know I said I wouldn't make it but I'll try to stop by the Key Biscayne meet for a short period since it's a few minutes from the crib...

haha, thanks for the offer.

I literally live like 30 seconds from there LOL. I pass by your car a few times on my way home from work. :p

The weather forecast for this weekend is terrible.

Saturday (today) will be worse wiht 80% rain chance. Sunday is slightly better but still shitty.

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a northeast wind between 18 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Full forecast here:
7-Day Forecast for Latitude 25.76°N and Longitude 80.21°W

I still might try to make the meet but with this forsecast I dont see the point in bothering trying to do the BBQ thing...

The weather forecast for this weekend is terrible.

Saturday (today) will be worse wiht 80% rain chance. Sunday is slightly better but still shitty.

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a northeast wind between 18 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Full forecast here:
7-Day Forecast for Latitude 25.76°N and Longitude 80.21°W

I still might try to make the meet but with this forsecast I dont see the point in bothering trying to do the BBQ thing...

ok so forget the bbq? just bring money to cruise to food or something?

Weather is looking pretty bad. Actually raining where I'm at right now.

Up to you guys, what you guys want to do? post-pone or?

ok well fede myself and another dsm are going to cruise to tropical park. we should be there by 12 maybe a tad bit later. if anyone wants to meet up with us on our way south, text me. my number is 201-953-2542.

Weather pretty much screwed up everything. Though, I'm still stopping by even though I got called into work as an emergency.

I'll see if we can set something up before the end of Nov.

So for today, no BBQ.

Im by key biscayne and it is rainin.

Sunny now!!!

Nevermind....raining again!

some random photos i took, mostly during our cruise to food. nothing too special but at least there are some photos. i also realized in uploading these that i took not one single photo of my own car LOL. hope you enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_1685.jpg
    IMG_1685.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1795.jpg
    IMG_1795.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3533.jpg
    IMG_3533.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3761.jpg
    IMG_3761.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4158.jpg
    IMG_4158.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4181.jpg
    IMG_4181.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5492.jpg
    IMG_5492.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_8111.jpg
    IMG_8111.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_8138.jpg
    IMG_8138.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_8139.jpg
    IMG_8139.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_9016.jpg
    IMG_9016.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9024.jpg
    IMG_9024.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 106
Whats up guys!!! How was everyone's new years? Mine was hella busy, but with all that out of the way, I'm excited for the first meet coming this month! It's gonna be huge, as was last years.

Plan for this year, is to meet up at Tropical, Cruise to Biscayne! Weather should be kick ass!! Should probably decide on food and stuff.

Meet date is on: Jan 29th, @ Tropical Park with a awesome cruise to Key-Biscayne.

Wish my girls GSX would have been out by then, probably will be ready for the February meet though. We'll be out there though, unless she has to work. In that case, only me.

Im gonna make it there too, this will be my second time in a Dsm meet i hope to see alot of cars

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back