The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Miami DSM Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, we went there a few times, if you check the pics from previous meets, that's exactly what we did. However, there are currently doing construction so it's off limits.

Anyways, we will figure something out once we all meet.

Thanks!

Dude, what you did to the front bumper is sick!

Sick as in bad/ugly or something good?

I would have preferred to keep the original configuration but had to cut the vents to provide better cooling as my temps were too high after installing the FMIC, even after putting in big SPAL fans. There was alot of discussion on the pros/cons of the vents on this thread from a couple months back too: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/appearance-interior-exterior/406722-babys-got-back.html

Here is another angle view of the vents, I cut/trimmed them to try and conform with the lower front edge of the hood line as it visually "flows" better:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant sick as in nice! How much did your temps drop?

Sick as in bad/ugly or something good?

I would have preferred to keep the original configuration but had to cut the vents to provide better cooling as my temps were too high after installing the FMIC, even after putting in big SPAL fans. There was alot of discussion on the pros/cons of the vents on this thread from a couple months back too: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/appearance-interior-exterior/406722-babys-got-back.html

Here is another angle view of the vents, I cut/trimmed them to try and conform with the lower front edge of the hood line as it visually "flows" better:

My friend did that to his. I like it and its very functional.:thumb:

I just got back from the shootout, so no meet for me.

I'm beat and I want to relax because the car needs some more work.

Next time, If you need someone to ride with to share the cost of fuel/tolls etc, let me know.

Last edited:
Ricky, let's say I tried to compete, I'm still posting my weekend details
on the Sofla forum. You can check out what I've posted so far, it's in the
events forum, which is open to the public.

T, thanks for the offer, next year because it's a 3 day event and a
bit of a drive I might head up there around Tues. I'll just hangout for a
week in Norwalk and get some sleep because i didn't get any this year.
I also camp out in my truck at the track, maybe next year at the camp grounds though.

Why do you need this info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A scammer, hes from the miami area just i was wonderin if anyone knew him or knows hes a big time scammer. and if they could help me in gettin some info on him those are the names he goes by.

How did you pay him, paypal? If so they can help with the scam, I suggest you try that method.

How did you pay him, paypal? If so they can help with the scam, I suggest you try that method.

I wish, it was wal-mart money gram. i have paid that way a few times some people dont have paypal and i never been screwed over till this guy. hes not a very bright guy at that cause the court is gonna pull the video of who picked it up at the miami wal-mart.

Today's meet was sick guys! Especially the guy on his motorcycle busting his ass trying to show off =P made my day. But yo, don't forget your bathing suits next month! That new new spot is sick!!

I wish, it was wal-mart money gram. i have paid that way a few times some people dont have paypal and i never been screwed over till this guy. hes not a very bright guy at that cause the court is gonna pull the video of who picked it up at the miami wal-mart.

Yeah, there is pretty much nothing you can do at this point except learn a hard lesson. This guy has been claiming to live in Miami for the longest time and other states. Has ripped off and scammed so many countless members on here.

Best advice. Never deal with money gram//money orders, and always deal through Pay Pal (Do not gift money).

We all drove from the initial meeting point in the Grove first over to Miami Marine Stadium on Key Biscayne and then from there over to the BK on South Beach on 5th Street.

Everyone agreed that the Marine Stadium spot would be a great one for the next meet. There is a beach literally abutting the parking area so we may make it a BBQ and beach day combined:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back