The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Miami/ Broward DSM meet 9/27- Markham Park

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILLiCliPSE

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2003
Boynton Beach, Florida
Update #2: The plan is to meet at Markham Park on Sunday, November 29th at around 12:30pm. Let's discuss this further so we can actually have a good DSM meet...

Here's the original thread:
Miami DSM Meet Thread - DSM Forums

Last edited:
I'll show up for a little. Have to work later on! Hopefully I can get the day off!

So uhh.....who went? LOL since no one replied to any threads, I didn't bother.

C'mon guys I thought today was suppose to be the "HUGE DSM meet", but no one likes to follow up on anything.

Ha i agree with illiclipse. I didn't go cause i had to work. I'll ask for the next las tsunday of next month off to go. Haven't been to the meets in a while.
I'll see if i have chris help me arrange a meet that will be worth going to and hopefully you can help out too brian.
Most dsm's are either broke down or under the knife.
Let's start planning ahead for next month ! When and where ?

i'd say let's have it at markham again (or possibly more north), b/c i want to at least have the opportunity to go and markham for me is already 40 min away. so i would like to stay with markham on this one guys.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!!

The next big DSM meet is this month, november 27 at markham park.
We will all just drive straight to markham park this time. Time to be at markham park will be 12pm to be able to have time to hang out and talk, take pics, etc. due to the new time change and the sunlight going out sooner than before.

So to all you miami/broward dsm'ers, start turning wrenches and gettin' those DSM fixed to make it to the meet ! I know i am for sure. :rocks:

Awesome, i am bringing my own little group to come along with me on the drive up there, like 5+ including me, and i also recruited an evo8 to come if that's ok. :)

Got around 4-5 people going with me as well.

Guys, spread the word and lets make this big. Also, remember theres a small entrance fee to the park, so have some cash.

Lets close the year with the biggest DSM turn out for this year.

K, thread updated to Sunday the 29th. So far it only seems like its gonna be the 4-5 of us...lets make this one big guys. We can push back the date to make it bigger if we really need to.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back