The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

MHI Evo 3 16g what turbine housing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maes

Proven Member
Oct 20, 2014
Mishawaka, Indiana
I've been researching to try and find a turbine housing for my turbo i picked up locally. I didnt get the turbine housing obviously. I've seen a couple sellers such as turbo lab of anerica have housings on ebay i dont know how good they are though. Can anyone point me in a good direction for a turbine housing. Very much appreciated

Thanks
7cm2 housing.

6cm2 is too small and will cause the already-instant-spooling Evo III to surge...and the 8cm2 housing will add more lag than necessary for the compressor to perform.

Thank you Jusmx. I would like to find a new one if that is possible. Would anyone know where to get a new one from a reputable source?

Is that housing any better than 7cm2 housing that comes on an E316g? I have a spare one laying around. Wondering if it is worth my time swapping it out vs the 7cm2 housing that is already on my Laser's E316g?

Not sure this is my first one. I haven't installed it yet. The quality looks really good

I have one setup for external gate already on my GVR-4, but never really stopped to think about it since I moved from s16g to e316g (with that housing installed) all at once.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back