The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Metairie / New Orleans DSMr's??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noplaymaker

Probationary Member
Jul 17, 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
Trying to see if theres anyone around here in the DSM scene? Updated list rather then the 2011 stuff they have on here LOL. I know Bonnabel and the East are pretty active right now. Just trying to make a few new friends.

I'm on the Northshore and I know 2 on the Westbank. There are a lot more in the area but most of us communicate on the Facebook group. Gulf Coast DSM. This is a great site but it's just faster on fb.

There are a few of us around. I know a couple who always want to meet up but never have working cars :D but isn't that the story of all DSMers?

Thanks for the info. I just joined the group. Looks a little more active and alot easier then signing into this shit everyday. Would be nice to exchange some knowledge when I have issues.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back