1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Metairie / New Orleans DSMr's??

Posted by noplaymaker, Sep 11, 2013

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. noplaymaker

noplaymaker Probationary Member

Joined Jul 17, 2013
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Trying to see if theres anyone around here in the DSM scene? Updated list rather then the 2011 stuff they have on here LOL. I know Bonnabel and the East are pretty active right now. Just trying to make a few new friends.

279  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  2. KuckFatrina

KuckFatrina Proven Member

Joined Sep 18, 2011
    Mandeville, Louisiana
    I'm on the Northshore and I know 2 on the Westbank. There are a lot more in the area but most of us communicate on the Facebook group. Gulf Coast DSM. This is a great site but it's just faster on fb.

2K  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 1G DSM
  3. phr0st

phr0st Proven Member

Joined May 4, 2005
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    There are a few of us around. I know a couple who always want to meet up but never have working cars :D but isn't that the story of all DSMers?

Drag Race Build 752  2

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 1G DSM
  4. noplaymaker

noplaymaker Probationary Member

Joined Jul 17, 2013
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Thanks for the info. I just joined the group. Looks a little more active and alot easier then signing into this sh** everyday. Would be nice to exchange some knowledge when I have issues.

279  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM