The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Memphis TN

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2SLOW2G

Probationary Member
Apr 23, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee
Jesus christ! I just did a search on site members in the Memphis area and couldn't believe how many of us there are. We need to start a meet/bar-be-que or something around here to offset how much of a hellhole this place is! Say something tri-state area ppl.
:dsm: :talon: :laser:

Yea you dont see to many people from tenn here anyways :cool:

Nah man, that wasn't sarcasm, there's sctually alot more dsm guys around here than I thought there would be.

2SLOW2G said:
Jesus christ! I just did a search on site members in the Memphis area and couldn't believe how many of us there are. We need to start a meet/bar-be-que or something around here to offset how much of a hellhole this place is! Say something tri-state area ppl.
:dsm: :talon: :laser:
There are a few of DSM guys here in memphis...you should join the local memphis forum..we have a DSM club on there...PM me if you want more info..always looking for more active members :thumb:

Are you talking about the MRS forums?

here ya go, after you click that there is a search box off to the right.

-steve

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 87
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back