The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Memorial Day.......partying???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballsagna

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 30, 2003
IdahoUS
What is everyone doing for the upcoming holiday??
Just curious....hoping others will be having more fun than I. I will be working till 7pm and then doin just a small barbeque to hangout with the few people actually stayin in town because of being losers like me that cannot get the time off....LOL.

If anyone goes drinkin' -=drink one for me........please!

So what are you doin......?
:cool:

thank you. at least some one is gonna have a good time this holiday.

I appreciate it LOL...hope you have a good time!

hopfully, this memorial day weekend will involve four things, drinking, hot chicks, good food., and checking out a 6-bolt for my spyder

well the parents are away and im goin to a huge ass party on sun. last time he had one there was over 100 people. so the plan is get the girls a lil tipsy, and bring em back to my house. ;) best idea ever!!!!

Yeah SATURDAY HOUSE PARTY
5 kegs + lots of girls =Me gettin laid,hahaha:thumb:
PARTY!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well than drink a beer for all of us who get stuck working and tap some as$ too.......LOL:cool:

:thumb: Have fun fellas and drive safe!

I wish i could party.i work in a jail so ill be messing with all the a-holes that got drunk and drove.damnit.:mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back