The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Memorial Day 2g PICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow, that talon looks so pissed. These pics are really making me want to put the 2gb talon front on my car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Play the jaws theme in the background while looking at this pic...
:thumb:

:rocks:

Awsome looking cars keep up the good work guys.

Tsi_User said:
god, 2gb talons look so pissed, off I love it :thumb:

you should do the 2gb front bumper with the 2ga sideskirts, it's the sexiest a DSM can get

i agreee with everything he said LOL....

i just got a 2ga and i have a 2gb bumper im planning on putting that on and either going spoiler less or with a 2gb eclipse "turbo" wing...

iboosydoyou-you have a sexy ass car...im definetly gonna look at that color when i get my car repainted...hot hot hot!!!!!!!!

I really like the talon .. it would like 10x better though with a polished lip. Never liked all balck wheels and I'm sure others would agree. Eclipse needs to be lowered.

is that talon lowered thinking about lowering mine maybe an inch or so

is it lowered?!?!?!? i am practically mowing the lawn in those pics, darn right it's lowered. Tein springs on KYB's to about a 2" drop... black95tsiawd helped me install them, props Talha... but yea i love the 95-96 sides and it would flow with the body lines well so I most likely will go with that setup. I was also thinking about fabbing a vent in the bumper in place of the huge eagle symbol to help cool the rad and get rid of that huge logo, but who knows i'm not amazing at body work yet so it might be a while. Thanks for the comments guys it means a lot to me. The wheels were painted at the shop that i work at for free, and honestly are just something better than the stockers to mount the rubber to. They ended up looking pretty good on the car, but i didnt buy them b/c of the looks :thumb:

well apparently my car seems to remind people of an animal LOL which i wont complain about :p
This pic makes me think that the talon is just gonna pounce on the bike and destroy it
Play the jaws theme in the background while looking at this pic
The one picture looks like he's a lion hunting his prey, all low
the talon looks like it's stalking something through the grass

thanks! :rocks:

I have to admit, they are right. With the front mount and it being lowered and the 2gb bumper, it does look quite ferocious. :thumb: I'm thinking of getting your bumper put on my 2ga talon and doing something about that gross spoiler in the back. :barf:

TuRBoTaLooN said:
I have to admit, they are right. With the front mount and it being lowered and the 2gb bumper, it does look quite ferocious. :thumb: I'm thinking of getting your bumper put on my 2ga talon and doing something about that gross spoiler in the back. :barf:

i think you should buy my exhaust. especially considering the price is practically a give away. ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back