The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Members in the Chicagoland area with a 1G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JV93

Probationary Member
Nov 8, 2019
Des Plaines, Illinois
I've been waiting to be apart of the community for over 10 years now, I just bought my neighbors 93 talon that he kept in his garage for the last 12 years. His son bought this car in 2006 and also bought him a brand new Subaru STI for his high school graduation. https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2006-08-29-0608290207-story.html
It was tragic what happened but this eagle talon was the car his son bought as a project just before he died in that accident. I started working on cars ever since I was a kid and my neighbor(the father of kevin) kept this car in the garage to remember his son by. They are selling their house now and moving to Texas and wanted to sell it to me because I reminded them of Kevin so I promised them that I would restore it and never sell it. I've got about a $25,000 tool collection and 7 years of experience at an independent auto shop.

Looking for members in my area

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back