The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Megasquirt Screen shots and MSQ's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can anyone post a how-to get screen shots and MSQ files hosted so that we can start sharing them with a little more easy?
LOL! Was that directed for me? :p I'm such a friggin' computer idiot that I would love to see a how to on this. I thought I hosted an msq of mine but the link now comes up server error or some sh*t like that.

:tease: I'm such a moron

MB

I use MLV for screen shots but that is just the logging part not MT or parameters. In MLV under FILE there is an option of saving it as a JPEG. For MT just hit "PrtSc" for the screen you want to save go to PAINT under EDIT hit paste and there you have your picture.

As for screen shots, just hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard when you want to take one. Then go into Paint and hit Edit>Paste. Then save as an image.

As for posting up .msq files, you should be able to just change the file extension at the end (.msq) to something like .doc and then post it up since DSMtuners allows you to post .doc files. Then just tell people that they need to change the .doc to .msq when then download it so they can view it. I'm not 100% positive if this will work as I don't have Megasquirt (but I tried it with my friend and a DSMlink file over AIM and it worked perfectly). The easiest and quickest way would be for someone to upload a .msq file as a .doc and then ask someone to dowload it, change the extension, and open it.

naw bullet, I got your email just fine, I was just asking so that I could do it myself, and have people share and look at exactly what everyone is trying to do in order to get there megasquirt tuned correctly.

Thanks ajax for the Mega Log viewer scenerio, I did know that, but its nice to mention as well.

Snowborder, you hit right on the head with the print screen, and file extensions.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back