The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

General MegaSquirt 2 setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cool, good to hear

Linear worked for me and I am sure that it will work for you. Just remember to set it up correctly in the ZT-2 with the laptop

Keep us updated! I am glad to see that this is being used more.

Also as an update

Check out

MS Tuner Studio

Makes tuning very user friendly

Almost replaces Megatune:thumb:

I inherited a MS 2 v3 from a different project and I'd like to use it on my 7bolt.

I have a 6 bolt cas and the install guide for the MS 1, but really and truly I'd like to see a complete install guide for MS 2.

I'm game for trying to write one up, anyone want to contribute to it? Perhaps we could sticky it once done.

sorry for bringing this back from the dead but I am doing an MS2 upgrade for a guy and everything is going smooth i just need to know does the 2 slot input go into pin js11 or js10. In the MS2 extra manuals it says JS10 is the 2nd trigger input and in the schematics here its in JS11 so just wondering which is which

Thanks
Kevin :rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back