The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Mega Million lottery

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GFWDbeast

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 17, 2010
kenosha, Wisconsin
Did Everyone buy their mega million tickets for tonight?? I sure in the hell did. 640 million jackpot is insane. Biggest jackpot in history. If you win, what are your plans with the money??

Good luck, if i win I'm out of this place. Think if I did win I will give some money to a charity help people get kidney transplants etc. Help out my Family and enjoy life not sure what else I have not really thought about it.

All my close friends and family wouldn't have to work again.. I think id want to open up a badass car shop or a huge gym, maybe even both haha.. 462 million take home after taxes.. Id definitely be buying me a supra and a few other of my dream cars.

No thanks, the Govt already takes too much money from me.

I never play but 3 of us at work bought 67 tickets today. Id buy every nice dsm out there, give to jerrys kids and build a drag strip since all of them are closing around here :)

#### probabilities. Having any chance at all is better than none.

To be honest? I'd bank more than half. I'd honestly give cash away focused towards orphaned children, I'd purchase me a few toys, build me a house in the middle of the country, a 1/4 strip to test my toys on, and quit my damn job. Anyone who ever helped me in the past would get a solid million.

I'd then live out my life between working on projects and traveling the World, namely to visit ancient Roman establishments. And I'd buy a plot of land to be buried in somewhere near Alexandria.

I wouldn't get snobby/greedy with it, either. Never have been with money, never will.

I never gamble or play the lottery, but for half a billion... I threw down $80

You son of a-....

Give me 1 of the many millions you will have. I'll name my first born after you.

We bought 40.

St Luke's is getting a huge donation if we win. Also buying the cleanest 1GB money can buy.

Paying off family's debts, buying them things they need etc. I wouldn't get a mansion or anything. Honestly I just like knowing I don't have to worry about making a certain amount of money. Stress-free life?

I went too late. Had my numbers picked.

Irony. I picked 5 right.

Fml

Here's where being in the 1% could just increase your social stratification. There are 176,000,00 combinations. So if you had that much money, you could guarantee you'd win the 640. Even after taxing, as long as you were the only winner you'd still double your money.
I bought 20 bucks worth. Just for unicorn dreams

Somebody in Maryland won. I'm a regular when it comes to the lotto. But I play much smaller. Pick 3 or pick 4. About 15 bucks a week.

I never play but 3 of us at work bought 67 tickets today. Id buy every nice dsm out there, give to jerrys kids and build a drag strip since all of them are closing around here :)

haha did you guys win.. there was a jackpot winner in Kansas

I won 150. Got 4 out of 5... Didn't get megaplier or megapick or whatever you call it.
150 is better than a swift kick in the ass tho.

Actually that's a lie. I just went to the gas station and turns out I won 450, Something to do with the multiplier... Either way, Better then a big bowl of nothing...

Jayson

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back