The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Meets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yepes281

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 22, 2009
H-Town, Texas
Anyone here ever go to nasa meets like hooters or teaworks? Or Westheimer?

Thats exactly what im sayin, i always have to roll with hondas. No bueno.

Which ones you go to westheimer, nasa, or both?

Burlington?

I heard westheimer used to be the shit back in the day before all the ricers came.

I went 2 weekends ago and to no suprise, no dsms :notgood: sorry for the late reply, and im down to meet on 6 next time i go.

where about do you live? i live in alvin so 6 is perfect but where on 6?

Alright well if yall are down to meet up hit me up on the cellular. 832 851 5897

We can figure something out.

well guys im new to the site i am in the process of buying my 97 eclipse gst but im down to meet with u guys to get a little familiar with u guys so when i get mine we can roll if its kool?:confused:

alright cool i should be driving my car by the end of the week if all the paper work goes good had to do the title and plates and am having trouble wit the plates.....hey would anyone mind telling what insurance i should get because progressive is giving me a harrd time being that the car is turbo

We'll most likely meet up again this saturday, definatley need some more dsms out there, me and 97blackwidow were the only ones, well only REAL ones.

hey guys i just moved to houston last week from chicago and in the process of having my 1g hauled from chicago and would love to meet up with dsmers just let me know

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back