The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Meets for Local North End Seattle Dsmer's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea no problem. If no one disagrees I will start making another thread to start the DSM/EVO Meets (bi-weekly) starting on June 23rd, then every 2 weeks after that.

sounds good to me, my birthday is the 21st, im gettin my english tune on the 22nd, and ill be frickin ready for the 23rd! heheheheheheheheh matt wanna roll with me to english on the 22nd? i might be having a few friends tag along

sounds good to me, my birthday is the 21st, im gettin my english tune on the 22nd, and ill be frickin ready for the 23rd! heheheheheheheheh matt wanna roll with me to english on the 22nd? i might be having a few friends tag along

I have my wife's birthday that week too so maybe we can meet up on the 23rd. I will start up a EVO/DSM meet thread today. But let me know what you do on the dyno?

Man I would love to go to these meets but until I figure why my car messes up after a little drive I wont be able to see some nice dsm's. If only I can get the help of an expert, sigh...

Oh and I'm glad you guys didnt choose Everett. The cops around here on weekends patrol all up 99, mall way and evergreen. At the Walmart there
are two under covers waiting for the littlest thing to get someone. Across the mall there is a parking lot where the top food used to be and isnt any longer used and there isnt security. The only other problem is...its next to the police station LOL. There used to be a warehouse in north everett that was huge enough to fit tons of cars and was enclosed were no one would really bother.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back