The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Meets every Friday Night.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No bueno in Sac! LOL

yeah, that plus I'm running rich as hell because the secondary o2 sensor is basically unhooked because of the open exhaust, means i smell like a boat and am getting crap gas milage...

yea these meets got closed last weekend due to the hondas and muscles doing burnouts and donuts..so it got poped by CHP. if you go back they have threatend to inpound your car.

So far idk where the meets are at im friends with the guy who put in the lowes meet so ill let u guys know where the new meet place is it.

meet tonight at 8pm at RPM indoor gokart track 3130 Bradshaw Road Sacramento, CA 95827 lets get a few other dsmrs. there are 3 confirmed already

i will not be able to make it this week, got something planned with some friends... i am shooting for next week though.

do u know where i can find some 93 eclipse non turbo parts like a stock intake ?

do u know where i can find some 93 eclipse non turbo parts like a stock intake ?

I have another stock intake for a n/t 4g63
it came off a 91 nt

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back