The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Meets every Friday Night.

teamtalon

Probationary Member
Feb 11, 2012
Citrus Heights, California
No bueno in Sac! LOL

97 Demon

Proven Member
Feb 11, 2011
Antelope, California
yeah, that plus I'm running rich as hell because the secondary o2 sensor is basically unhooked because of the open exhaust, means i smell like a boat and am getting crap gas milage...

2g99

Probationary Member
Apr 7, 2010
Hanford, California
yea these meets got closed last weekend due to the hondas and muscles doing burnouts and donuts..so it got poped by CHP. if you go back they have threatend to inpound your car.

lglracer

Supporting VIP
Jul 13, 2008
Sacramento, California
So far idk where the meets are at im friends with the guy who put in the lowes meet so ill let u guys know where the new meet place is it.

TSIGuy510

Proven Member
Nov 13, 2008
El Dorado Hills, California
meet tonight at 8pm at RPM indoor gokart track 3130 Bradshaw Road Sacramento, CA 95827 lets get a few other dsmrs. there are 3 confirmed already

97 Demon

Proven Member
Feb 11, 2011
Antelope, California
i will not be able to make it this week, got something planned with some friends... i am shooting for next week though.

fameneff4g63

Probationary Member
May 13, 2012
SACRAMENTO, California
do u know where i can find some 93 eclipse non turbo parts like a stock intake ?

lglracer

Supporting VIP
Jul 13, 2008
Sacramento, California
do u know where i can find some 93 eclipse non turbo parts like a stock intake ?

I have another stock intake for a n/t 4g63
it came off a 91 nt

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds