The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Meets every Friday Night.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol, there aren't enough DSMers in all of Sac active to "roll deep" LOL.

Either way I'll be back out there with you guys around the beginning of Feb. I decided not to repaint it just yet since its pretty much sold so no point. I wish we had some races but every time I show up they aren't havin it haha. Its just a slow bucket. You guys get me some people setup before I come out. Literally it wont matter who it is just get them to bite.

I'm booored!

i need a clutch bad, so im avoiding having to drive it. but maybe ill drive it out there one of these fridays

I'm not sure if this is an inside joke between you to and if it is never mind but what dose that even mean??

I've known little Nicky for years. I've been around all these younger cats for a while like Alex, Nick and a few others. Nicks red car is N/T but for a while he has had plans to go turbo with it for as long as I could remember. I'd even be willing to help make it happen since his Red1g has been around for a while so I'd love nothing more than to see that bad boy get a second lease on life with a T swap.

:thumb:

my car is running like poo...idle surge and pulsing lights, or else id go out there

I was going to go out too night but then I realized my gs-t an talon don't have motors in them haha :p oh and its raining so I don't think anyone is going out :( stupid rain :mad:

I was going to go out too night but then I realized my gs-t an talon don't have motors in them haha :p oh and its raining so I don't think anyone is going out :( stupid rain :mad:

you planing on racing with hopes and dreams? LOL

Anyone going tonight. I think i might if some other people are gonna show

I live around this area and would like to check out all your guy's DSM. I would also like to take my 98 Non Turbo and get your guy's opinions if i should go turbo or jst sell mine to buy a factory turbo... LOL

Well show up this weekend I might head out there with some buddies but not on dsm. Would be nice seeing some DSMs out there and just shoot some shit. Josh get your ass out there too.:thumb:

I'll be out of town the next few weeks off and on.. :(

I am moving down to Sac from Carson city where are you guys meeting?

I have a buddy that just moved to Carson from Salinas. How's the scene out there?

I'll start attending these when my Talon is up & running again!:cry:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back