The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Meetings in North Jerseys, needs DSM representation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95DSMGSX

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2011
morristown, New_Jersey
Hey guys there are meetings in Wayne, New Jersey, at Chiptole ever Saturday starting at 8pm. Its off of route 46 and right next to the willowbrook mall. I went and there are the typical evos, hondas, camaros, rx7s, wrx's, but no DSMs. It would be cool to meet up with some Tri-State DSMers and show the meet the DSM scene isnt completely dead. There is also a meet on thursday on route 46 Parsipanny at applebees. Last year these meets were huge at appblees, over a thousand cars! Hope to see some over DSMs around town soon :thumb:

Ive been to those meets before, im suprised you havent seen me before, blue 2g gsx with a giant wing LOL, my bestfriend is actually hosting that meet. My dsm wont be there, shes sitting right now :/ itd be nice to see another dsm for once though!

The Applebees meet got shutdown by the cops. There's a little bullshit meet on Wednesday night's at the dunkin/tgifridays in ledgewood, but I don't even go to that and I live 2 miles away from it LOL. Too many Hondas ansd vdubs.

Ive been to those meets before, im suprised you havent seen me before, blue 2g gsx with a giant wing LOL, my bestfriend is actually hosting that meet. My dsm wont be there, shes sitting right now :/ itd be nice to see another dsm for once though!

I'm surprised you haven't seen me haha. Surprisingly I remember your car because I featured it on my dsmtuners tumblr a long while back. Small world :hellyeah:

The Applebees meet got shutdown by the cops. There's a little bullshit meet on Wednesday night's at the dunkin/tgifridays in ledgewood, but I don't even go to that and I live 2 miles away from it LOL. Too many Hondas ansd vdubs.

And they say that every week about the cops but every week the meet is always back on.

But tonight there is a meet! Route 46 Chiptole next to the willowbrook mall in wayne. Its every saturday starting at 8pm. It would be cool to see other DSMs there. You can look up DSMnation on instagram for more details.

I'm surprised you haven't seen me haha. Surprisingly I remember your car because I featured it on my dsmtuners tumblr a long while back. Small world :hellyeah:

And they say that every week about the cops but every week the meet is always back on.

But tonight there is a meet! Route 46 Chiptole next to the willowbrook mall in wayne. Its every saturday starting at 8pm. It would be cool to see other DSMs there. You can look up DSMnation on instagram for more details.

OMG. Small world seriously, I remember that made like made my whole week LOL &
Ill be there tonight! Not with my car there, just my little car crew LOL if i see your car ill try to find you!

I'm down to attend that meet up in Wayne 46 not to far from me. I need to meet some dsm'er up here. I'm new to the dsm game and can learn a little from others.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back