The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

meet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hate to say but my gsx is in the garage for the winter undergoing a slightly serious overhaul :sneaky:.Would like to get a meet going though.Ill keep my eyes on this thread.

well i got my car shes already for a trip :D im shooting for sometime in the spring since most people's cars are benched. plus im working on getting my car built and turboed or gettin a gst on the way. but if ppl are up for it im game :hellyeah:

LOL not alot of DSM's around in our area, dude most of the nice ones are down souJersey orth. However there are Lots of car meets in my area and DSMs always come through. If you ever know of any Northern Jerz or lower NY meets hit me up!!

i was gonna get a gsx from jersey haha decided not too. if anyone has a gst or gsx kickin around even non running ill take it off your hands for sure :thumb:
and plastic power. im still rockin my dizzum as much as i dont want to in the snow. but now my tranny is taking a dump. i cant wait to get a gst/gsx. i need an upgrade for sure

Ya this is my first awd car let alone a turbo car.I drove it part of last summer and it was a blast even though it ran half-assed,so this spring will be real fun considering the build i plan to start this month.Good luck finding your gst or gsx.

Ya this is my first awd car let alone a turbo car.I drove it part of last summer and it was a blast even though it ran half-assed,so this spring will be real fun considering the build i plan to start this month.Good luck finding your gst or gsx.

yeah gonna need it cant find anything worth while without it being crazy overpriced.. :notgood:

I'm game for a meet. Just list when and where.

Im down for a meet, im kinda far LOL but i go to binghampton for garys u-pull it alot, but im up for the drive to chill with dsm's .

Once the snow melts, fridays/saturdays/sundays at night thompson rd dunkin donuts in syracuse...carrier circle. Wednesday nights around 9 or so, mohawk street mcdonalds in utica.

ill be down for a meet but im all that way in westchester ny

I'm down for meeting up too. just let me know when and where. Ill be pullin the talon out sometime in april I think.

Hey guys i have a 3" downpipe from punishment racing for sale $50 picked up $70 shipped if any of you are intrested my phone number is 315-408-9930 tnx

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back