The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Meet-up at Strats tonight DSMs better show up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amuscato77

Probationary Member
Mar 10, 2013
Plainfield, Illinois
Hey everyone, it's summertime and a great night.....who's willing to bring the DSM community in Illinois to Villa Park tonight? whether or not there is always an abundance of awesome cars who show up at this little diner. If you guys are gonna show up you can hit me up when you get there 815-685-6878 me and the Reckless Nation Chicago crew will be driving out to the city afterwards anyway.....maybe hit up Lower Wacker, and Ozinga as well. anyway hope to see some new cars there...here's the address 231 East North Avenue
Villa Park, IL 60181:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Damn havent been to strats in years would be dope get a dsm crew together this spring and roll down there i go to college in northern michigan but hometown is barrington and always back there every other month

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back