The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Meet time hehe =D

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EventsCo21XL

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 11, 2006
Bay Area, California
Hey everyone,

5-22-2010 SYTFU 5th Annual BBQ meet. Free food, drinks and admittance.

Here is a copy of the flyer.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

See www.sytfu.com. for more info

I wanted to setup another meetup/caravan like we had last year seeing as it was a bunch of fun, shits and giggles for everyone that was able to make it last year. Afterwards we'll probably have a photo shoot of our own. The one thing that will probably be different is that we probably are gonna go have dinner or go out after the photoshoot so we can all just have fun and catch up at the same time.

Here are some links to check out if you want to see what we did last year at the event. 2009

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/norcal-region-dsm/332268-thanks-everyone-came-sytfu-meet.html

That's the post that has what the DSMtuners.com pics afterwards. Thanks Yuri (juanpac) for the shots

Also here's some shots that Yuri took of the event itself last year 2009.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/pho...rum/327393-pics-ive-taken-locals-rides-2.html
I'll set up a caravan for the UC/Fremont/South Bay Area. I know Yuri or Tristan got SF on lock, so I'll assume you guys will take care of that area. I'll set the caravan in my area while you guys do the SF area. I'll text, call or hit you up on Facebook if I have to hehe.

Anyways, this event was great last year and hope you all can make it. Free BBQ and energy drinks =D plus no fee to get in and hard park LOL. Like I said just wait for my updates =D Even if this doesn't work out, there's always the meet in Fremont on May 23, 2010. Aight everyone see you soon =D.

Last edited:
Anyone planning on going to this? Id like to go but I have a decision to make. There are 2 events Id like to attend on this day which sucks the big sack! So hopefully someone from the Sacramento/Fairfield/Vacaville area would want to have a little meet up before and all drive down together.

Event location has changed for those interested. It is now going to be at the San Leandro Marina

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back