The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Meet on Saturday 9/5

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lglracer

Supporting VIP
Jul 13, 2008
Sacramento, California
Whos going to the meet on saturday? i went last month and only 2 other guys showed up with me and my friend. i dont want to show up to a meet with no one there. and i will be bringiong my camera to do a photo shoot and i can do rolling shots.:thumb:

We had a good meet 8/29 the location has been moved from frys to lowes alot better location everything was explained on sacramento-dsm.com. The meets are starting back up weekly and once a month the big meet. Maybe we will see ya out there next time!:thumb:

We had a good meet 8/29 the location has been moved from frys to lowes alot better location everything was explained on sacramento-dsm.com. The meets are starting back up weekly and once a month the big meet. Maybe we will see ya out there next time!:thumb:

ok where is the lowes i only know of the one of west sac...ima go to the meet at frys but if its not a turn out im swingin by lowes (can you give me more info sinister?)

posted from Sacramento DSM

LOWE'S
6199 Sunrise Blvd,
Citrus Heights, CA

When:

Every Saturday Night!

Main Meet is Every Last Saturday Of the Month! (The One you at lease want to attend!)

Time:

9:00 PM to LATE NIGHT

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back