The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Meet Friday April 29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lglracer

Supporting VIP
Jul 13, 2008
Sacramento, California
Hey guys I know there hasn't been a lot of activity for the Sacramento DSM scene but if you guys want there are car meets every Friday @ Lowe's on Calvine and Power Inn Road. This is a new car spot that has been growing. I know that Ive been going out there for a few weeks and Ive seen maybe one or two other DSMs It be nice if we could get more DSM guys out there. Hope to see you guys out there and just look for my car. Hope to see you guys out there. Please no burning out or revving the engine were trying to stay low key on the police list.:thumb:

they usually happened every friday night right there by target off of truxel and north freeway blvd.
however i will not be in sacramento this weekend, but will be back the following weekend, hopefully we can all meet up and roll

they usually happened every friday night right there by target off of truxel and north freeway blvd.
however i will not be in sacramento this weekend, but will be back the following weekend, hopefully we can all meet up and roll

i wont be in town this weekend also, so hopefully i can go next weekend!

Wait so there's a dsm meet in natomas every Friday?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

ok, the car meet moved to Calvine in front of Lowes. the address is 8240 Calvine Rd sacramento,CA .
Starts at 7pm tonight 7/22/11 and ends somewhere around 11pm

good to see your car out there tonight 2g99. wasn't sure who you were and i didn't want to be rude but i just ended up walking around then left to go cruising with a few other friends and did a few runs. will introduce myself next time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back