The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Meet During Summer

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lglracer

Supporting VIP
Jul 13, 2008
Sacramento, California
I want to do a major dsm meet this summer and have everyone get together. I was thinking Fairfield because it is a central location. I also want to do a cruise near Lake Berryessa so we can have fun and relax. I was thinking that we meet at Scandia family fun center. i was thinking around 10 am so we can hang out for about 4 hours and see each others' cars then take our cruise for an hour then go home after cruise.:thumb:

here's the address:
scandia fun center - Google Maps

We just need to plan a date?

Is Fairfield really a great place to have a big meet?

I always hear horror stories from there about their cops.

Usually we plan for a Stinson Beach meet during the summer. It's happened for about 8 years or so? I think last year was the first time we stopped in a while.

To the OG guys. I got something in store for you guys if we have a meet this summer. I've made some "upgrades" to the car. :sneaky:

well i want to do it here because its more cenral and i can ge some of the 5ac guys to go and so everone doesnt have to drive all he way to the coast to meet up

Stinson > all other meet spots. There's a reason we've done it for like 7 straight years (except last year). LOL

YA i got that but y go to the same spot over and over again. I have been there on a 8thy civic meet and it was really fun and there is alot of room at scandia. we had like 35 cars and only took up like 1/3 of the parking in there. and it is hidden and theres not that many cops around there from when i went. im just saying that i think if we go to different places then well get more cover and find more people to join. and so everyone doesnt have to drive to the bay area to meet up its more centralized between the bay area and the sac guys

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back