The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Meet anytime soon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lglracer

Supporting VIP
Jul 13, 2008
Sacramento, California
Wondering who's all still here in Sac. Maybe put a meet on some time? I'm about to have my car up and going in about two weeks and want to hang with some local DSM guys besides my buddies tsimage and tsiguy510 (if i remember right.LOL)

I just posted asking for help starting. Can I offer you some money to help me start my 420a. I rebuilt the head and block and replaced fuel filter today but still wont start and it has new plugs and not new injectors but it turns over so it has enough charge. Its gonna get towed soon from my apartments so...

Hi guys. I'm down to meet up with you guys. Just bought a 1g a few months ago and slowly building it up. I need a 1990 eprom ecu so I can get dsmlink to tune it though.

I just posted asking for help starting. Can I offer you some money to help me start my 420a. I rebuilt the head and block and replaced fuel filter today but still wont start and it has new plugs and not new injectors but it turns over so it has enough charge. Its gonna get towed soon from my apartments so...
I Dont know how much help ill be on a 420a, the main things to check for is spark and fuel. Make sure all your sensors are plugged in. A cam sensor could cause it not to fire.

Hi guys. I'm down to meet up with you guys. Just bought a 1g a few months ago and slowly building it up. I need a 1990 eprom ecu so I can get dsmlink to tune it though.
Sounds good. Are you not trying to have down time for the ecu? You can send in your ecu to ECMTuning and they can put in a eprom.(If i remember that they can do 90 ecus) The next best thing is to look around. Let me ask my buddies if they have a 90 eprom. I know tsiguy510 we converted his car to the 91-94 ecu wiring.

Check on here ( classifieds) or eatsleepdsm group on facebook I see them pop up from time to time.... A couple mods on your 1g and youll be beating your Honda with ease..

Stock smic/stock 14b fwd

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I hope so. I just need a tune bad, cuz my car is getting fuel cut right around 4k rpm. I assume that the 16g turbo is blowing too much air and leaning out the ratio, so the ecu is cutting fuel. I can't really race it as it sits now with the stock ecu.

BTW, I can't post in the classified forum.

I hope so. I just need a tune bad, cuz my car is getting fuel cut right around 4k rpm. I assume that the 16g turbo is blowing too much air and leaning out the ratio, so the ecu is cutting fuel. I can't really race it as it sits now with the stock ecu.

BTW, I can't post in the classified forum.
Did you check for boost leaks? What injectors you running?

currently using the stock 450cc injectors. I also have a set of rc1200cc injectors, but the car wouldn't run with those injectors on the stock ecu.

You may have a little fuel cut using stock injectors, my bet is a boost leak. Have you tried to do one yet? Idk your setup so going off what i know. Those rc 1200 will be good if you want to go e85.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back