The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Meaning behind your user name?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle_of_Fire.. 1. because it is and eagle. 2. i've always liked the story of the pheonix rising from the ashes. So i figure it's the life of the car, always feeling like it's going down in flames but it always seems to come back. "Roger, out"

My username is basically just because I want a car that will do 0-60 in 5 seconds and I'm not an unrealistic person and 5 seconds seemed like I could actually get there.

My name is somewhat not so obvious. Mr. Bentley doesnt mean im into bentleys or anything[well acctually i am but thats not the reason]

I chose it because of Fonzworth J. Bentley [puff daddys personal assistant] who is now a millionare but its not cuse of who he is that really got me to use the name.

I used it cuse hes a funny ass dood.

slow car said:
pretty straight forward. :|
haha i have slocar on a couple of boards where Torque was taken... but mine is at least justified.

Just my first and last name - Andy Moraitis
In case anyone's interested, it's pronounced More eye tis
Greek names are a royal pain when you live in the US!

My girlfriend suggested this b/c I she claims I'm a cocky SOB...Im' not...I'm confident
but look what I drive...wouldn't you be? :talon: :tease:

I hate my username the only reason i choose it is because i didnt even have a dsm and i just wanted to look at the site :( and i want my name to be John_4G63 but no big deal i guess

its not about ur name but ur car right? :thumb:

andymoraitis said:
Just my first and last name - Andy Moraitis
In case anyone's interested, it's pronounced More eye tis
Greek names are a royal pain when you live in the US!

Werd, a friend of mine has the last name : Theodorakis... I love watching people f it up!

Eagle_of_Fire said:
2. i've always liked the story of the pheonix rising from the ashes.

I knew a stripper named Phoenix... She was one f'd up Bish!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Name is pretty simple, the two cars I enjoy the most. My 2.4 TSi AWD and my V8 Fiero GT.

NICE fiero. What year? What kind of v8?

*im a big fiero fan. I want an 88gt so bad. mmm, ls1 swap... :rocks:

my name? uhh.. its french for my balls are itchy. :shhh:

NickBW said:
NICE fiero. What year? What kind of v8?

*im a big fiero fan. I want an 88gt so bad. mmm, ls1 swap... :rocks:

my name? uhh.. its french for my balls are itchy. :shhh:

Thanks

Its an 87 GT with a small block chevy 350 installed in it. I plan on upgrading to the 88 suspension in the rear this summer. I WILL upgrade to fuel injection so that I can turbo it sometime in the future.

endlessMyk said:
Werd, a friend of mine has the last name : Theodorakis... I love watching people f it up!

I'm used to it, but I'm starting to feel bad for my wife. The cool thing is that when I go to Greece, I never have to spell it!

My username is odd.. Most people just dont go by two vowels for a name. Its not pronounced Eeeeeeeee or Double E, just E E like saying the name of the letter twice.

I got the name from a game back in 1997. I made a character in Ultima Online by the name of Ethrilord Erewan and all my guildmates from back then ( LoD from Baja ) would call me EE for short. I just stuck with it because I was already known as that in many games and back when I did game a lot , I was well known. We did have a following back then and were known for having EA/Origin blatently cheat to defeat our guild because the server could not do it. ( if anyone is interested, I could post the story.. its pretty F'd up to do against paying customers ).

See what our happy customers have to say about us!

NMFDChris1G- New Market Fire Department here in Piscataway NJ Chris for my name an 1G cause well you know.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back