1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

MB910562 (cheapest vendor for it)

Posted by 2GturboTALON, Mar 7, 2009

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. 2GturboTALON

2GturboTALON Proven Member

Joined Nov 26, 2002
    St. Peters, Missouri
    I need a new Clutch master cylinder and was curious who has OEM for the cheapest. I checked OEM Mitsubishi Parts and they want $92. Anyone else cheaper

451  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. turbotemper

turbotemper Proven Member

Joined Jan 23, 2009
    Fresno, California
    I need to order a master & slave cylinder also, so who's gonna have the best price for us?:hmm:

turbotemper

443  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. greddy_1700

greddy_1700 Proven Member

Joined Aug 27, 2006
    Regina, SK, Canada
    JNZ Tuning. Even if they arn't quite the cheapest I would just support them anyways.

4. SonySlave

SonySlave Proven Member

Joined Jun 24, 2004
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Russell Moore at Mitsubishiparts.net is the cheapest source for OEM Mitsubishi Parts and his service is 2nd to none! I have never found OEM parts cheaper, ANYWHERE. Period. Not JNZ, not MAP, not STM. He is a supporting vendor over at Evolutionm.net but doesn't seem to get very many DSM orders because he isn't super well known. But he has many many followers, myself included, that go no where else for our OEM parts. I've actually talked to him about coming over here to be a supporting vendor to the DSM crowd as well.

Here is his page on EvoM. You can read all of the good things people over there have to say about him:
    MitsubishiParts.net - WA - evolutionm.net

He is local to me up here in Washington. He works for Bruce Titus Nissan as the parts manager, but Bruce Titus also has a Mitsu dealer and Russell can get Mitsu parts. He is an awesome guy personally and professionally. You can order from his website, but the best way to order is to call him. You also guarantee you are getting the best price if you call. He can look up any part numbers you may need or you can provide the part number.

Oh and BTW, I am not getting paid to say this. I'm just trying to get you guys the best deals!

Drag Race Build 4K  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.731 @ 140.17 · 1G DSM
  5. SonySlave

SonySlave Proven Member

Joined Jun 24, 2004
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Oh an BTW...

2G Master Cylinder - MB910562:

Russell @ MitsubishiParts.net - $88.96
    ExtremePSI - $99.23
    JNZ - $95.91

2G Slave Cylinder -

Russell @ MitsubishiParts.net - $46.71
    ExtremePSI - $55.23
    JNZ - $50.36

I'm sure you get my point by now... :thumb:

Drag Race Build 4K  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.731 @ 140.17 · 1G DSM
  6. ->PrOjEcTGS<-

->PrOjEcTGS<- Proven Member

Joined Oct 14, 2002
    , Missouri
    Point taken... Wish I would have known this when I ordered $1000 worth of Transmission parts... :(

7. twicks69

twicks69 Supporting Vendor

Joined Mar 12, 2004
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Cherry Hill Triplex:

$86.63 = tax/shipping ($99.62) from Cherry Hill.

I get better prices through my local dealer (Russ Darrow Mitsu), and I am also not paying for shipping if I pick it up from the dealer.

It is interesting how the price on MitsubishiParts.net is different between the "Part Search" and the "Part Lookup online catalog" by 6%. Use the "Part Search" for the better pricing, or contact the dealer to confirm and verify the proper price listed.

Drag Race Build 6K  12  76

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.499 @ 155.00 · 2G DSM
  8. nebulator4

nebulator4 Probationary Member

Joined Dec 1, 2011
    wichita, Kansas
    MitsubishiParts.net
    Is this website no longer available?

9. jinscho

jinscho Proven Member

Joined Jun 16, 2017
    Bangor, Pennsylvania
    Probably a dead site by now.. JNZ Tuning is the way to go for OEM parts.. Josh is an awesome guy and is more than happy to track down obscure and hard to find OEM parts. He recently tracked down a reverse wave spring and a case bolt for an F5M31 trans I'm rebuilding, took a while to get everything, but he found them for me!

Street Build 2K  12

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM