The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Mazda Protege lip fits 92-94 Talons yes!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:talon: NO ONE is really interested in doing the project. I would be interested if anyone gets it going :rolleyes:

Have fun with the VETTE....I have an older 88 one and I know they are GREAT fun!!
Peace out bro :thumb:

DAYM, that looks REALLY good, i would swear that its a lip made just for the 1g's. the lines flows perfectly w/ your lines. only flaw i see is the sides, i guess the front pix would exploit that flaw, but other then that, it looks REALLY good. i like it a lot.

has anyone heard anything about these? Someone should make them. Plastic would be kick ass

The Project sort of lost steam once I realized it would only work on the 92-94 talon bumper, that greatly reduced the customer base and I haven't seen enough interest to make it a prioroty.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back