The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

maybe a 3000gt front sway bar fit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pagosa dsm

15+ Year Contributor
May 7, 2005
pagosa springs, Colorado
I just picked up a 3000gt front sway bar. It is "13/16 diameter bar. If it does we will have a choice of 3/4 13/16 1" and 1 1/8" bars. I will keep you posted if they are a fit.

I just picked up a 3000gt front sway bar. It is "13/16 diameter bar. If it does we will have a choice of 3/4 13/16 1" and 1 1/8" bars. I will keep you posted if they are a fit.

Posting this picture for @pagosa dsm

Attachments

• FrontSwayBarCompare.PNG
    FrontSwayBarCompare.PNG
    624.5 KB · Views: 82
I will try to post more photos. I think the rear might work also. there we could have 3/4 sold, 15/16 sold 1" tubular and 1" sold

It’s been a while since I’ve researched upgrading sway bars on 1g awd. IIRC it was recommended to upgrade only the rear and to leave the fronts. I could be wrong but that’s what’s in my head LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back