The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

General Maxxecu issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattiaFTW

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2021
Ede, The Netherlands, Europe
I have a Mitsubishi eclipse 2g. And um running the Evo 4-9 plugin adapter. Which is pretty much plug and play. All sensors work. Got fuel pressure. Injectors working ( deka 875cc). IAT working. Lamba working. Like everything functions and gives normal values.

My problem start with all the timing things. For some reason it will not start. I have tried multiple trigger angles. Measured it with a timing light, tried over and over. Checked the correct polarity. And it just doesn't work, at least not consistently. Got it to work for like 30 seconds with settings

Frist thoot trigger angle : 80
Ignition lock : 0
Polarity of trigger : rising
Polarity of home : falling

It ran for a bit. Then automatically shuts off. Checked all te logs. Lamda was a bit high. But no weird things. Tried to start it again with the exact same settings. Nothing. Tried a million different values and thing but it just won't work.

I suspect something really weird is going on with the trigger signal
Trigger logger shows a 2 green 2 orange. Except the time it ran. All green with no errors until it started to die on its own.

I attached some pictures below and i really hope you know or suspect what the problem is.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and hopefully help me with it.

Greeting Mattia

The all green one is the trigger setup when it was running. The yellow green one is the trigger setup almost always, also at this moment. I also added my scope. Here you can see that both signals are clear

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back