The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Max boost on stock injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turborotary87

Probationary Member
Feb 20, 2003
Columbiana_AL
I was wondering what is the most boost you can run on stock injectors. If anyone knows please tell me. Thanks:talon:

Don't run more than 6,000 psi, or you'll blow the welds on your intake.

We don't know what turbo you're using, what gas you're using, what intercooler you're using, etc.

You can run a max of like 12 psi on a FP30. You can run like 25 psi on a T-25 and race gas. I mean, seriously.

Also, it's called SEARCHING.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59066&highlight=stock+injectors

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56364&highlight=stock+injectors

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57969&highlight=stock+injectors

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57807&highlight=stock+injectors

And there's plenty more.

....Kyle T.
93 TSi AWD "TURBO4"
14b - 12.8 @ 108

i think that 16PSI on stock Injectors with Hardwired 195lph+ Pump and Exhaust work done is ok, but i wouldnt go higher than that

i did 25 psi with 110 oct, walbro 255, and a s-afc. no knock and i was still running rich.

My Car is totally stock. Except for port and polished head. I am looking to upgrade the fuel system. Any segestions on what type of fuel pump and how many lph I should run and also what size injectors should I run. Thanks

it all depends on your goals. your questions are to broad.

when you goto buy something read the description on the site. most of the time it will tell you everything you need to know about it.

WTF is this about e-manage? It will not let you get any more flow out of your injectors.

Also, stock injectors are 450 cc/min, not 440.

...Kyle T.

From Greddy.com

e-Manage (piggy-back fuel computer)
e-Manage is an inexpensive programmable fuel management system that allows you to properly tune your factory fuel system, without having to change the entire factory ECU system to an expensive "stand-alone" unit. The e-Manage system is a universal "piggy-back" type unit, which taps into most factory ECU wiring and it still utilizes the existing sensors. Basic functions will allow the user to slightly alter factory injector duty-cycle(± 20% at 5 preset RPM points), by intercepting and altering airflow or MAP sensor signals. For VTEC cars you can adjust the VTEC shift point.

Unless Greddy is lying.......

go to road race enginnering(almost posotive) if you go to the fuel section they have a little chart for a few turbos injectors what gas boost that sort of stuff but ya just use the search button.

No, Greddy is not lying. However, you interpteted that totally wrong.

That allows you to modify the IPW signal. It does not allow you to modify the flow rate of the injectors. Injectors rated at 450 cc/min, will flow a maximum of 450 cc/min, no matter what.

All the e-manage allows you to do is alter the time that the injectors are held open. If you are maxing out your 450's and they are open all the time, no matter what you do, you cannot get them to flow any more.

....Kyle T.
93 TSi AWD "TURBO4"

I got 21 psi of boost out of stock 450's with 110 octane race gas. Raising the fuel pressure helped a little.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back