The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

MAS help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awdtsiterror

Probationary Member
Jun 20, 2002
massachusetts
i have heard of a 2g MAS swap into a 1g but have yet to find a place that describes how this is done and what u need to do with the wiring for it to work right if anyone knows how this is done or a site where it says how to do it it would be a big help:D

thanks all set now. just need to hear some opinions if anyone has done the 2g over just hackin the aircan which is better? seems as if the 2g would have better throttle responce seeing that it has more room for the air to flow through anyone got any opinions???

Al Blaha..... But yes a 2g MAS will out flow the hacked 1g MAS and the Al Blaha will out flow the 2g MAS. So you have three choices. But either way hack the air can. As for the th. responce they will be the same becasue your IC and the rest of your system will make "up" the th. responce. I personally would go with a AL Bla ha (sp?) if I needed a MAS. He includes fuel maps if you have a AFC.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back