The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Manual to electric mirrors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chivocrazy69

Proven Member
Aug 1, 2021
lynn, Massachusetts
I have a 99 eclipse spyder and i have manual mirrors how can i convert it to electric mirrors after i grab some electric mirrors off another eclipse i have the dash mirror buttons from another eclipse as well.

you might need the door harness with the wiring for them. you might already have it, you will need to check. Mitsubishi changed some of the harnesses to a unified harness what works on all models in 97or 98. if the door has a unified harness the unused connectors will be taped up.
Same with the interior harness. If you have the plugs on the harnesses, i'm pretty sure you would just need to swap mirrors, plug them in and plug the control switch in.

I will check i think mine probably has i seen sum unplugged connectors in my wiring. Thank you for replying

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back