The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Major probs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattered

Probationary Member
Nov 19, 2009
heber springs, Arkansas
I'm new to this site but i have a 1992 eclipse w/ a 1.8l that some one has cut the springs to lower it and made headers with welds that look like the rockies and leaks galore, the paint looks to be krylon and it looks like he tried to remove some of the engine bay fairing to try to help cool the engine. i'm not wanting to go to extreme just a little more horses and style but i seem to be having troubles locating aftermarket parts for this motor i would like to keep the motor if at all possible but if not then i guess i could look into locating another motor any help or advice would be highly appreciated
:confused:

The first (and best) modification you should make is to fix the things that are already broken. Get the engine running properly and fix the suspension.

agree^^^ fix the stuff that is wrong with it. You can get parts on this site from the classifieds too fix it then add the performance later.The after market stuff get from this site too there is always good deals on here all the time.

have a guy whos gonna rebuild another 1.8 l with me and gonna order the suspension parts but need a website that has the engine parts that i want like bigger pistons and cam so i can order before iwe tear into it any suggestions?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back