The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Magic Cone? WTF!! NWS NWS!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First, they get to vote. Then they get good jobs. Now, they get to pee standing up.

someone is gonna get rich off of that. Probably be in every hospital closet in a couple years. Also i must question what the hell you guys are searching for when you find these bizarre things.

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T
someone is gonna get rich off of that. Probably be in every hospital closet in a couple years. Also i must question what the hell you guys are searching for when you find these bizarre things.
Google "How to pee standing up"

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T

I stole it off another board... I don't go searching for "Peeing Standing Up"...

WTF OMG, thats wrong and scary. Just imagine if you accidentally walked in on your wife or something and you never knew anything about this product, and you saw her peeing standing up, i would be freaked LOL.

Hopefully this will get them off my back about leaving the toilet bowl seat up.

Originally posted by TalonRacer18
WTF OMG, thats wrong and scary. Just imagine if you accidentally walked in on your wife or something and you never knew anything about this product, and you saw her peeing standing up, i would be freaked LOL.

you wouldn't know what to think

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back