The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

maft

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnmr

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 10, 2008
fairmont, West_Virginia
ok i have a 92 eagle talon awd and wanna go with a blow by.... maft ,i know i need to get the gm maf and the translator ...i just wanna get the sound right now do i just need to cut the hose and couple it in and also is the greddy rs a loud blow off.......mosty if some one can tell what all i need to do and get ....do i need a uicp and can i cut it ,please help thanks

Yes you need the gm mas and the maf translator. If you have aftermarket upper pipe you can take and cut a section out after the bov. If not and you might as well get an upper pipe go check out Dejon Tools website they have a upper pipe made to work with the gm mas and you can get the couplers with it also or you can have an upper pipe made and do it that way. And yes the greddy rs is a pretty loud bov.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back