The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Maft Tuning Question, Help Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsegst3131

Banned Member
Jun 5, 2004
Manchester, New_Hampshire
currently on my car i have intake, 16psi on a t25, intercooler pipes, type rs bov, full exhaust with external dump o2 housing. i am going ot be hooking up my maft this weekend. i was wondering what i should have the 5 knobs set to based on my current mods. if you could please help me out that would be awesome.

thanks somewhat, but it doesn't answer my question, i asked what you would think i should put it onto based on an experience or something. i don't want to be redirected to a different thread. thanks to anyone who can help me.

follow the instructions you were given and set the dip switches to whatever size maf your using then set the base knob up according to what injector size you are running, zero out all the other knobs go do some driving time in your car so u can set up your idle, mid an wot knobs, read the instructions the guy posted before me and set your knobs up according to that. everyones car is gonna be different, no one can give u 5 knob settings and say "here set it up like so" your car will not run exactly like someone elses car. follow the instructions and tune it accordingly, u must have a logger to tune with.

Yea, every car is different and surrounding weather/climate affects it as well. Get a logger and start paying attention to your fuel trims and timing curve. Set the MAFT to stock 450 injectors and zero everything out. Then log your idle short term fuel trim, cruise STFT and your WOT and post back. We'll help you tune.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back