The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Maft Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon187

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2003
torrington, Connecticut
Hi everyone my my friend offered me a maft with the 3 inch gm sensor for $200 i think im going to buy it my problem is i have stock intercooler piping. anyone know where to get a pipe that will fit or i can make work for cheap? any help and options would be great thanks!
its for my 1991 talon tsi awd :)

All you need is to go to advanced auto or a car parts store, To their exhaust section. Then find a small piece of metal they sell that would fit inside your stock ic piping. Then, Go to lowes or somewhere and buy 2"/3" couplers, And connect the 2" side over your stock ic pipe (It will clamp down hard now being you have the piece of metal pipe inside there.. Then connect the 3" side to the mafs, And do the same with the other side of it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back