The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Maf com problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newdsmtnr96

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 16, 2005
Des Moines, Iowa
Does this look like a maf comp problem? When I transition in to boost It acts like a fuel cut, It goes lean for a second then SUPPER RICH where my wideband flash's 10:0 . I have yet to find a log of what a boost leak looks like on here. Maybe I am searching with wrong words. Has any one seen something like this?

I just replaced my clutch and I dont think anything has to do with it.

Attachments

• maf comp wierd.ecm
    2.8 KB · Views: 67
  • lipeed.elg
    15.2 KB · Views: 66
Most people don't log boost leaks...they test for them and fix them. ;)

Your MAF comp curve is way out of whack. Why have the DA tables been modified when nothing has been done to get the basic air/fuel calibration done?

I suggest you go through this: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/ecm...efore-you-ask-ecmlink-dsmlink-log-advice.html

...and then reset everything to stock and spend some time reading as much as you can before diving in to the ECU and tweaking things.

Does this look like a maf comp problem? When I transition in to boost It acts like a fuel cut, It goes lean for a second then SUPPER RICH where my wideband flash's 10:0 . I have yet to find a log of what a boost leak looks like on here. Maybe I am searching with wrong words. Has any one seen something like this?

I just replaced my clutch and I dont think anything has to do with it.
one thing is you have disable maf comp with SD operation checked your running a maf and your disabling maf comp

one thing is you have disable maf comp with SD operation checked your running a maf and your disabling maf comp

That option is only operational when you're actually using speed density.

It has no effect when using a MAF.

Hal

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back