The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Made an under hood recording...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where exactly did you stick it? It came out really well, sounds really cool. Could be a cool ring tone.

It would of been a lot better if it were a video. You get to see the BEAST Roar!

Just my .02 :thumb:

pianoman said:
Where exactly did you stick it? It came out really well, sounds really cool. Could be a cool ring tone.

I already tried it with no real luck. There is too much backround noise that makes it sound terrible on a phones speaker. (i have a Nextel i860)

I was thinking about using it as my cell's ringtone.. I'll try it later.

I hunge the pocket PC with cable ties around my upper intercooler pipe.

I plan on doing a better one where I rip through every gear.. Might be able to make it come out better..

I already tried it with no real luck. There is too much backround noise that makes it sound terrible on a phones speaker. (i have a Nextel i860)

HAHA that's because you have a Nextel phone. They're awful. (Trust me, I'm a NExtel technician :thumb: )

I use a program called Ringtone Chop Shop. It's in beta form still (as far as I know), but allows you to create your own ringtones on tyour desktop by simply importing any files you have on your comp. You then select .mp3, .mp4 format etc. .mp4 seems to work the best, on my Sprint Sanyo 8300, the ringtones sound like real songs, not just noise.

But yea, that clip does sound awesome.

I just put it on my cell phone (motorola V330) and it sounds just like on the PC. Though, I think tonight I'll clip the first spool-up and keep the second.

werd. :D

Nextel owns all the other crap out there. Or at least in my area. Anyway, I'm going to try this using a video camera with an external mic. Might work. I'll put it right next to the air filter, that way it won't get too hot and i'll be able to hear the air being sucked in, the turbo, and the BOV. I'll post it if it's worth posting. :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back