The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Made 859 whp on my Talon with a PTE 6266

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good luck tomorrow @ rock falls, get that thing in the 9’s! The WHP number sounds possible to me, you have bigger cams, E98. I think that’s the main difference between my Evo and your talon. I don’t have any port work in the head too, don't know if you do or not. Great numbers!!!

10.2 @ 152 opening run, rolling off the line and missing 2nd! Haha

Not bad for never flooring the car in first or second on the street!

More to come.

awesome man!!! congrats on the time too!!!!

It started all good. I lifted in 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Tires spun quite a bit. First pass was 10.23 @ 152 mph. Made one more pass and and missed a gear. Ran and 11.50 @ 150. The third pass I didn't lift going into forth and BOOM... No more 4th gear. So we packed it up and going home.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
What elevation? Gdamn!!! You picked up almost 40mph in the back half! Lmfao! Good deal bro! She's a beast!

We are at about 500-600ft above sea level.

EDIT:

Just looked it up and apparently Winona is 664ish FT.

Reviewed the log from the 152 run and at the top of 4th the car is flowing 79.8lbs/min shown in DSMLink.

As far as posting a log, no offense but seeing we spent a lot of time on the dyno for this tune, its hard to just throw it up here for anyone who wants it and use it for their own setups.

If you would like a screen shot at any RPM through the log to see actual info logged, that wouldnt be a big deal but its hard to post the fuel, timing and speed density tables for those that have similar setups. Sorry.

Last edited:
So after reviewing the video, I have realized that I suck at driving my own car and need some serious seat time.

[youtube]No6yDv7bU2s[/youtube]

I am also attaching the timeslip of my first run.

While at the track, I spoke with Marco from Magnus and he told me that making 642 ft/lbs of torque will eat 4th gear in 4-5 passed without lifting. This blows, so for now Jake and I decided to fix it, run it and then start collecting parts for an auto swap.

Here is a picture of the oops

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back