The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Machine Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eek, further north then i know. At my job we deal with people who do machine work. but this is further south. Fredericksburg to be exact, actually my brother just got his Block bored out by them.

Not sure about jackson's work but i know they are stupid expensive. My buddy just got 1/2 the work done as i did at the shop i deal with for twice the price. But the place i deal with is in Baltimore, north of the city

I know that Swanner's machine shop up on the north side of Baltimore does all the work for Jerry's Mitsubishi, and I do all my work with him, he has the best prices and knows his Mitsu's.

Scottie is the owner, the address is:

8640 Quentin Ave, Parkville, MD 21234

(410) 665-3250

Tell him you know Alex from Jerry's Mitsubishi.

I know that Swanner's machine shop up on the north side of Baltimore does all the work for Jerry's Mitsubishi, and I do all my work with him, he has the best prices and knows his Mitsu's.

Scottie is the owner, the address is:

8640 Quentin Ave, Parkville, MD 21234

(410) 665-3250

Tell him you know Alex from Jerry's Mitsubishi.

thats whos is putting the finishing touches on mine today, well should be atleast!:thumb:
We send alot of stuff there from midas aswell

Last edited:
So hell know the specs I need for the clearancing and everything for a stroker kit, I have all the parts at home I'm just new to this proccess its my first build

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back