The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Machine shop near Danbury ct for 6 Block build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SasaniFab

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2013
Mexico, Connecticut
So im in the process of building a 6 bolt shortblock and Ive been looking around for a good machine shop in area. Any of you guys have any suggestions?

Jam Is up your way, Down in Md.

If you want a shop that knows DSM blocks, good chance you will have to ship it out

I know of a guy named Clint, from Meridan, CT. He's a local DSM guru of sorts.... If he can't help you out he can probably point you in the right direction! If you'd like to talk to him, p.m. me and I'll give you his number.

We can do the machine work for you, FedEx Ground will ship an empty block for about $70. If you have any questions please drop me a line, 410-859-3269 is the shop number or my email is [email protected]

If you choose to do business with us I will offer you free return shipping on the block.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back