The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

peeps with CLK M3 mirrors need wiring help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had these on my previous Eclipse (a 95 GS). The price was right, fitment was good, and I thought they looked hot on the car. There was only one downside. Due to the build quality, they weren't very stable. The mirror glass would constantly bounce and vibrate to the point where I could not see into it. It took away the functionability of the mirrors.

As much as I used to like them, I chose not to put them on my 99. I actually like the stock mirrors alot anyway. Just my .02.

I don`t know about the M3s. But I have a set of SLR mirrors on my 98 Rs and they look
really nice.:dsm:

they look nice but suck as far as seeing with them.Got a couple cars with them on at work and it sucked looking into them.bad angle,smaller then stock which took away visbility and made the blind spot bigger.Not worth it in my opinion.

I seen a set of Bomex stlye on Ebay. I think they look better then the M3.

i got my m3's off of ebay and i had to redrill the lower hole and then you can not bolt the mirror on with that hole cause the bolt stops the window from rolling up.....so as of right now only the top two are bolted in.....they look nice but yes you get what you pay for!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back