The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Lurking for too long, time to say Hi!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myst11

Probationary Member
Feb 13, 2011
N Massapequa, New_York
Hey guys,

I've actually been the owner of a 5 speed 97 spyder GST for almost 2.5 years now, and signed up for the site when I first bought it. SO I figured it was about time to get into it. My name is Mike and next to my car I have a love for graphic design and art. I'm 23 and work at a local university art directing and designing.

I got the car for what I think was cheap; only 2 previous (female) owners before me. At the time I was going to school full time and working so I didn't have the time or funds to really get into anything. Now that I've graduated and working a steady job I finally have the funds to make this car what I what. It has been and will most likely continue to be a daily driver for me, so my plans are not crazy.

I'm looking at:
•A fun little street car
•First step is rebuilding the motor so I have more to work with
•300-350 hp
•s16g turbo, probably, with supporting mods of course
•trying to keep the car relatively stock looking but giving it a more polished overall feel, so, 17 inch rims (looking at 5 spoke TSW, silver), a slight drop, new top and just the small stuff.

Here are some pictures of the car as it sits.
Cause if I've learned nothing else on this forum, which is impossible, I've learned that we all love photos!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back