The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Lowered 3G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Actually I find it a better ride than OEM. I must take in to consideration I was riding on 20 year old struts.. The road does not seem as harsh as before. Going down a road I traveled often I could feel ever bump but not now.. It seems to be a softer ride.. I have the KYB`s set at two .. one being soft and 4 being firm .. This car has been kept out of bad weather so it was no surprise every bolt came out real easy. No rust to deal with...
I am working on adding a simulated dual exhaust set up and putting a vent in the side skirts.. The side skirts I ordered on line are garbage ..They do not have the lip on the back where the body clips would be..I have little to no experience with body work but I am going to attempt to cut the vent out of the aftermarket skirt and mold it into the original .. I will buy a set from the junk yard so if I screw up I still have the ones that are on the car now.

Car looks great Larry. I can't really tell it has a lowering setup on it.
Amazing what NEW components can do for old cars, huh? :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back