The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Loved one lost.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWHTanK

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Odessa, Missouri
My mother passed away this morning at the age of 63. She has supported me throught my years buy paying for school and what not. So im going to keep working on cars and what ever challenges await me and contribute the Dsm community the best I can.

Horrible thing to hear man, keep your chin up, if you need someone to listen feel free to message me.

May she rest in peace, I'm sorry for your loss bro. Nothing can make up for the loss but were here for ya

Sorry to hear about your loss man. Did she die of natural causes, or were there other reasons?

Either way, keep yourself together, always remember the time you had with her rather than the fact that she was taken early.

My condolences for your loss, bud..

Bro; I understand your lost and pain. She might not be here but her spirit lives within you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and may God comfort you in your time of grieving. You have a family here in the DSM community in KC.

Peace mom!
Tank's dsm family.
We are here for you.

Thanks all. All I can say is that my step dad found her laying on the floor. He tryed CPR but it didnt help and she was already cold. He has been beating him self up because he had the health issues and she had practily none and went to the doctor for routine check ups. She lived in virgina so I have to prepare for a flight their and drive back with a U-Haul. Which I have three weeks to do in.

I am not going to pretend I know how this must feel, because I don't. My condolences.

Man that sucks bro. I still dredd the day I have to deal with that, scary!
I don't know if beliefs have anything to do with this but my brother in law pass away in 03. From time to time family members have dreams of him coming to visit.
Even though their gone, their still apart of us some how.
I hope everything with the u haul and stuff goes smooth.

Sorry for your loss man. Losing loved ones is never easy. Keep them in your memory and remember the good times to put a smile on your face. You'll be with her again someday. If you need anything shoot me a PM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back